Are you getting tired of starting an exercise program only to find yourself stopping after a few days? You are not alone. There are a lot of people who start with great intentions but lose motivation. My4everweightloss wants to see you succeed and have put together 5 tips that will help you stick with it.
We provide programs for both home and gym and recommend meals that aren’t expensive. The following tips do not require purchasing expensive food or purchasing a gym membership.
- Start off slow. Even if you have had a more intense workout in the past, do not pick up where you left off. You need to ease back into a routine. It’s a lifestyle change so you will have time to crank it up.
- Keep a record of your workouts. Set achievable milestones and reward yourself periodically.
- Listen to music to stay entertained. Music can be an exceptional motivator. A lot of people like to watch TV while on the treadmill.
- Select activities you enjoy. Find something that you like and it is easier to stick with it.
- Surround yourself with a good support system. Also, invite a friend to workout with you occasionally. Look for people with similar goals.
Enjoy your workout!